Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Folk Art Quilt




This Quilt took wayyyyy to long to finish.. working on the applique here and there. It is one of my favorites and thought I'd share it.. It was a block a month program and they supplied the fabrics... which was good cause I wouldnt of picked the fabric choices myself...but absolutely loved working with such a wide variety in one quilt.. I think it came together great ... just absolutely a fun quilt and it makes me happy just to think of all the long hours it took making it.. Most of my projects are fast and easy.. so this was a little bit more of a challenge, which I should do every once in awhile.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! What a great sense of accomplishment to finish a project like that. Congratulations. - Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truely a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This quilt is great. It must have been so much work. I've seen this pattern before and really liked it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I just love that quilt...That kind of quilt is right up my alley but i just don't take the time to do them.

    ReplyDelete