Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quilt Block Swap


I decided to host a quilt block swap.... Im excited to see how they turn out.. from begginers to more advanced..

Just for fun I am Going to host a SPRING Quilt block exchange.. I am going to do this a little different for this one. IF you want to participate you will
1-pay $8.00 and get 2 yards of MODA fabric from me (wholesale price so great deal)
2-pick a 12” block pattern (it should measure 12 ½ “ ) they say 12 “ finished on the websites or patterns
There are many sites to get free patterns
3- You can add fabric of your own choosing in addition to the fabric given(like a light or a dark for background..etc)
5-the blocks can be pieced and appliquéd
4- you will find out how many after I hear back who wants to participate.
5- you will have till the 3rd week in march to complete your blocks

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun, I wish I had seen this earlier. Count me in for the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete